Advertisement

Abraham-Hicks - Look For Positive Aspects

Abraham-Hicks - Look For Positive Aspects Abraham-Hicks segment from 2018-12-08 Phoenix AZ
If you liked it maybe you'd like to press the subscribe and like button.Because here like is sharing...if it gets more likes, the video is seen from more people. THANK YOU!
I love these teachings so much. I love what Source is sending us, I feel to express my appreciation trough videos and memes. Because I want to be an uplifter and help people remember who they really are, I want to share this knowledge of Freedom, Appreciation, Love and Joy.

All videos are posted within the copyright restrictions from Esther and Jerry Hicks. For a full overview of their copyright and permissions, please see the official Abraham Hicks youtube page here:

For more information on Abraham Hicks please visit the official website:

Thank you for watching!

abraham-hicks,abraham-hicks 2019,abraham-hicks NEW,truth,lawofattraction,Law Of Attraction,joy,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments