Advertisement

Holi 2019 | Mandi Holi 2019 | Festival of Colours

Holi 2019 | Mandi Holi 2019 | Festival of Colours HAPPY HOLI !

Our life, I think is like a Canvas and we get so many colours (opportunities) in life to fill it up with wonderful paintings (memories)

I celebrated Holi with my family in my hometown ( Mandi ) after a long time and Man !! It was amazing.

The most wonderful thing about the Holi here is the whole town becomes one big family on Holi and gather at a central location and celebrate Holi together.

They dance together on Mandyali, Hindi, Punjabi and English songs together, which feels like a really big Party.

Happy Holi Guys !! You are my other big family online and I am really thankful for all the love you have given me.

How and Where did you celebrate Holi this year? Tell me in the comments below.

......................................................................................................
Music by youtube
Song: Upstairs with Cat

sahib,sahibsingh,sahib singh,travelling,traveling,travellingindian,travelling indian,travelingindian,traveling indian,holi,festival,holi festival,holifestival,mandi holi,holi 2019,2019 holi,holi india,india holi,holi festival india,festival of colours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments