Advertisement

Part 2 “TRUST”...What is it, and why it’s essential to moving your TF connection forward. + Oracles

Part 2 “TRUST”...What is it, and why it’s essential to moving your TF connection forward. + Oracles Welcome to It's Written In The Cards Tarot. Thank you for watching and visiting my channel. My name is Hilary. I'm and Empath, Healer, and Twin Flame. I am here to utilize my gifts of Claircognizance, Clairsentience, and psychic intuition, to help give you guidance in areas of your personal life and relationships. This information comes through my personal intuition and channeled messages from Spirit. I use a combination of Tarot & Oracle Cards to gain answers and to help me interpret the messages I receive from Spirit.

I'm also a Twin Flame and have been on the journey for several years. My goal is to offer my own unique insight and guidance to support those of you also on the Twin Flame journey. Being a Twin is a beautiful, yet extremely difficult journey to get through alone. I want to share with you with the wisdom and experience I have received thus far on my own path to assist you with your Twin Flame. Personally speaking, I'm extremely grateful to my Twin Flame community and Soul Family that has been instrumental in my healing, understanding, and growth as a Divine Feminine. Their love and support enabled me to more easily navigate my way to discovering my divine mission and purpose. I would love to help do the same for you!

To book a reading/or service or to answer any questions please go to: www.itswritteninthecardstarot.com
You can reach me via email through my website or at itswritteninthecardstarot@gmail.com

If you feel guided to leave an energy exchange donation, please visit my website and click the donate button on the "Disclaimer" page. I want everyone to know how much they mean to me and that they are truly appreciated. The donations allow me to grow and expand my abilities to continue my mission of service to others.....I look forward to hearing from you!!

~As a thank you to my first 100 subscribers, I am offering a one question 15minute mini reading for $10 using Tarot & 1 Oracle Card. Please send me an email with the title "First 100 Subscriber Special" on my website or at itswritteninthecardstarot@gmail.com and I will email you your mini reading with photo and voice recording.

~For the month of March & April I am also offering 1/2 off of all my services!

READINGS & SERVICES:

-Mind, Body, Soul Alignment Plan
$150

-3 Question Reading using Tarot & Oracle Cards
$45-30minutes

-Twin Flame Reading using Tarot & Oracle Cards
$75-45minutes (I do not give Twin Flame confirmations or timelines for Union)

-General Tarot Reading using Tarot & Oracle Cards
$55-30min $75-45min

-Love Reading using Tarot & Oracle Cards
$30-15min $55-30min

-Relationship Healing & Personalized Plan
$95-60min Session $275-(3) 60min Sessions

-Emergency Readings (1 day turnaround)
$75-30min


Thank you so much for viewing my channel and I send you all love, light and blessings. ~Hilary
**IN ORDER TO SPREAD LOVE & SUPPORT, CHECK OUT THESE READERS THAT HAVE DONE BEAUTIFUL READINGS FOR ME OR JUST HAD A POSITIVE IMPACT ON ME & MY JOURNEY, I love them all and I'm always excited to come across new channels and new people sharing their unique talents and gifts!!**

1. Just Keep Swimming 1111
2. Whole Again 1111
3. The Happiness Coach
4. Erica Hippie Tarot
5. Queenofswords Thelightworker
6. Eat, Read, Love INC
7. Soulful Revolution
8. A Cup of Love Tarot by Cindy G
9. Saltwater Heals Tarot
10. Erika Elmuts
11. Angelic Guidance 333
12. Manifestation Coach1111
13. Fire Intuition
14. Awakened Twin
15. Destiny's Guidance in Love
16. Aluna Ash- 9D
This is not a complete list and definitely don't wish to exclude anyone but I know how important it is to go to the right people and places for guidance. I will continue to add more to the list in the future.....xoxo


IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER (Please Read):

**All readings & services are non-refundable and are for entertainment purposes only. Each individual is responsible for his/her own decisions and choices. I encourage everyone to use their own intuitive guidance. If further assistance is required, please seek the treatment or advice of a licensed professional who can give you the necessary help you need to achieve your best physical & best personal health and well-being**

Oracles

Post a Comment

0 Comments