Advertisement

DIEGO TINOCO - THE BEGINNING

DIEGO TINOCO - THE BEGINNING This video is very important to me. As you can tell, I’ve always enjoyed documenting life. You never know what’s going to happen or where you’ll end up and it’s always fun to look back and see how far you’ve come. It also helps me get everything out of my mind and put it out into the world. Carrying so many things in my head can weigh me down at times so I try to express myself through acting, writing, creating videos, music, exercising or pretty much any healthy and fun way of letting it out of my mind.

In this video you will see clips of my 18 year old chipped tooth self moving to Los Angeles and taking a swing at a dream. Note: I moved to Los Angeles September 11, 2016. That does not mean I wasn’t working towards acting and training before that. I was constantly going to classes and driving hours to get to my auditions all the way back to 2014.

I also kept a lot of footage out of this because I feel it’s a little too personal and intense, but what we have crafted in here nevertheless is still a huge chunk of my heart that I’m willing to put out into the world for everyone to see. It’s not all of who I am, but it certainly is an important piece.

As mentioned in the video this is the beginning of a long journey & given the opportunity with the technology we have today I’m able to bring you all on the ride. Hope to do exciting projects that help me grow as a person and an artist, fun for myself and the audience, but most importantly inspiring.

If you have a dream go after it. No one is going to do it for you. Start where you are, with what you got. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

DIEGO TINOCO

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

JARED GONZALEZ

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

LUIGI TINOCO

INSTAGRAM:

Diego Tinoco,On My Block,motivation,positivity,success,love,acting,netflix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments