Advertisement

DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames (Piano Cover)

DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames (Piano Cover) Through the Fire and Flames - Piano. My new discord:
Click the 🔔bell to always be notified on new uploads!
•Follow Rousseau on socials:
♫ Instagram:
♫ Twitter:
♫ Listen on Spotify:
♫ Sheet music: Coming soon to Musicnotes!
♫ MIDI:
♫ Facebook:
♫ Buy me a coffee:

Hope you enjoy my performance of Through the Fire and Flames by DragonForce.

Outro: Liszt - Hungarian Rhapsody No. 6

Hello, I'm Rousseau, I make piano covers of classical and pop songs with a reactive visualizer. New videos every Monday and Thursday!

through the fire and flames piano,dragonforce through the fire and flames piano,through the fire and flames piano cover,dragonforce through the fire and flames piano cover,through the fire and flames,dragonforce through the fire and flames,dragonforce,Rousseau,Piano,Cover,led,visualizer,synthesia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments