Advertisement

Engaging With a Language Learning Community

Engaging With a Language Learning Community Hi guys, today I tell you a personal battle I had with procrastinating online when first starting language learning and how I eventually overcame it. I think a lot of you probably don't have this issue, and I know the video's largely a ramble, but if anything I said here helps any of you to better pursue and eventually achieve your goals that would be really cool.

MIA Site:
Twitter:
Facebook:

SUPPORT WHAT I DO:
Patreon (main platform):
SubscribeStar:
Ko-fi:
Paypal:

#MIApproach

Mass Immersion Approach,Language Learning Communities,SRSing,SRS,Spaced Repetition,Spaced Repetition System,pitch accent,immersion,YogaMIA,language immersion,learn Japanese,learning Japanese,10000 sentences,MIA,AJATT,Anki,Japanese,Chinese,Languages,Language Learning,All Japanese All The Time,Language Study,Fluency,Kanji,Remembering The Hanzi,Heisig,Khatzumoto,MattVSJapan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments