Advertisement

LEATHER DRESS - WEARING HIGH HEELS - Avoid heel pops, Heel slip off, Heel Slippage

LEATHER DRESS - WEARING HIGH HEELS - Avoid heel pops, Heel slip off, Heel Slippage Tip for wearing high heels and feels more comfortable and secure with tights and pantyhose, avoiding heel pops. Sometimes your high heels may slip off your feet when you when tights, especially shiny tights, so I will give you some tips and advices what you should think about when you buy your heels and what you could do if your shoes are too big.

Heel paddings
Non slip protection

Follow me on Twitter:


My instagram accounts:
(Hosiery account)
(Selfie account)
(Boots & Leather account)
(Travel account)

More about my Patreon page with exclusive content:

Thank you for everybody, who joined my YouTube Member Area! You are amazing!

Thank you for watching and please do not forget to follow, giving me a „thumbs up“ and to write a nice comment…

Love,
Vanessa


AD/Affiliate:

Clothes:
My favorite tights:
My favorite high heels:

Camera gear:
My main camera:
My vlogging camera:
My tiny vlogging cam:
My vlog microphone:
My main lens:
My lens for close ups:
My gimbal:
My light:
My laptop stand:
My monitor:
My hard drive: &

wearing high heels,heel slip off,heel slippage,heel slippage in pumps,heel pops,how to wear high heels,high heels tips,shoes,heels,shoe,heel,high heels,heel grips,feet,heel paddings,heel cushion pads,heel cushion inserts for loose shoes,heel cushions for high heels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments