Advertisement

Live craftnchat Which colours did I choose for the Charlotte's dream blanket?

Live craftnchat Which colours did I choose for the Charlotte's dream blanket? I have the next 6 colours for the #charlottesdream crochet blanket, do you want to see? Everything here is crazy busy, so I am going to steal this time to work on my blanket! I'm so happy with it, what do you think?

Don't want to miss any videos? Subscribe at
To continue the fun come and join the Fiberific Fun Zone group on Facebook!


Check out my website for fun tools, yarn and fibre

If you are outside of Australia and New Zealand check out my Amazon Page - A small commission is paid to me for each sale made via this link, at no extra cost to you, you are supporting the channel!

Follow Fiberific! on Social Media for snapshots of my day!





GEAR I USE Mostly

Video
My Camera: Canon 70D
Preferred Lense: Canon 24mm/1.8f
Video Edit using Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Sound
Recording: Zoom H5
Mic: Shure PGA58
Audio Edit using Adobe Audition CC

Lighting
Lightpro 3 Head Daylight Balanced Lighting Kit with Boom

blanket?

Post a Comment

0 Comments