Advertisement

Make Your Subscription Public To Enter The Raffle

Make Your Subscription Public To Enter The Raffle Hey guys it's me Uaine Gaming. Thank you guys for tapping in. If your new to this channel, please don't forget to like and subscribe. So as you know, we have reached 31 subscribers and I want to thank you all for the love. As promised, I am going to be doing a raffle this Friday at 4 PM and the winner will get a Robux gift card. To enter the raffle, comment your YouTube name here or make your subscription PUBLIC. Right now it only shows Mia Gamer Time and Aaron Casey as my subscribers. The rest of your guys subscription is private so I can't see your name. If you don't know how to make your subscription PUBLIC. then just comment your name below so I can enter your name in the raffle. Once all your names are received, I will put all your names in a bowl and pick out a winner. I will then message the Robux gift code to you. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Once again, thank you all for your support and good luck to you all.

Raffle

Post a Comment

0 Comments