Advertisement

Ray of Doom VS BADS |BTD Battles| Which will last longer| Dartling Monkey| LTR

Ray of Doom VS BADS  |BTD Battles| Which will last longer| Dartling Monkey| LTR Dartling Monkey face off! Thanks for watching!

( for the rest of the month uploads will be slow and I will probably be uploading pre recorded vids but once school is out I will be playing again and on the BTD grind B) )
----------------------------------------------------
My ign name is: Laggy 1k
Rush’s ign : Rush
Screen Recorder – OBS
version of BTD battles - Steam PC
🔥Thanks for watching this vid ^ 🔥
------------------------------------------------------------------
Music :
Intro - Fat Rat Jackpot

Opening Music: "Game Shop" By HeatleyBros
Free Music For Your Youtube Video


Glude - Breathe NCS Release
RetroVision - Puzzle NCS Release
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Will I play btd6? Yes I do plan on It, but I still have to learn the game so not to soon :(

Why do I use BTD6 Artwork on BTD battles vids? When I can’t find btd battles images, I gotta use btd6.

What is the upload schedule? There is no constant schedule though I do try to have a vid up at least once a week. During summer when I'm on break the uploading should be much better (if btd battles is still alive by then)

Do you hate powers? Sometimes, but I sure hate losing because of eco powers.

Who is Laggy and Rush: I’m a girl who likes to play BTD and my lil bro(rush) does to so here we are now with a channel :D

Why did the dart monkey cross the road? Because he was escaping from camo Reagan reds. DUH!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

POP the subscribe button! POP the bell and drop a comment down below

PEACE ✌️

btd battles,bloons td,bloons td battles,bloons tower defense,bloons battles,bloons tower defense battles,btd battles strategy,bloons td battles hack,ray of doom,trippy pepper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments