Advertisement

The Green Box ✅- Tangie 🍊(Sativa) Cartridge Review Premium Concentrate Cannabis Oil

The Green Box ✅- Tangie 🍊(Sativa) Cartridge Review Premium Concentrate Cannabis Oil Hey Everyone It's Jimmy Jam The DaB Man here Today with another Dank Video Review. Todays Review is on a Sativa (Tangie) 🍊By The Green Box ✅




The Green Box- Tangie (Sativa) 🍊What’s fire 🔥I got lit 🔥🚀 the only thing was the TASTE, it could’ve been better with the flavor of the TERPS and Taste over all. But the Citrus 🍊 was there it just wasn’t what I expected Nor What Tangie strain should taste like, It didn’t have that like a real real citrus taste to it like usually Tangie strain does. Other than the taste of the product everything else was great 👍 👍 The oil is super thick the bubble did not move whatsoever also the oil was a beautiful yellow golden honey 🍯 color. The cartridge it’s self ripped on each of my pens 🖊 & the CBDFive got some Nice Thick white Milky Clouds. ripped Better on my (ROVE Pro) And ripped like a BEAST or should I say a Monster with my (ROVE Slim)


Also thank you again CartPort for sending me these Green Box cartridges, I Appreciate you!!


1=⭐️ .5=💫


4
TASTE-⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

8.5
HIGH-⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

9🌟
OIL THICKNESS-🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟




Thank You 🙏 Everyone For Watching, I’m Jimmy Jam the Dab Man thank you guys for watching, I do apologize about the late announcement of The Giveaway Winners, it was a hard process to choose the Winners. I will be doing more giveaways in the VERY NEAR FUTURE so stay tuned for those!! If you did not win this time do not worry there is plenty more giveaways, I have a lot more batteries just be sure to use my #jimmyjamthedabman Like the video tag a friend and then share the video also leave a comment with my Hashtag #jimmyjamthedabman #jimmyjamthankyouman

The Green Box Tangie cartridge review,the green box tangie,the green box tangie cartridge review,the green box cartridge review,the green box,tangie cartridge review,tangie strain,the green box review,the green box cart,cartridge reviews,cartridge review,thc oil cartridge review,jimmy nunez,jimmy jam the dab man,thc oil cartridges,dank vapes tangie review,thc oil tangie,thc oil pens,thc cartridge review,green box oil cartridge,tangie oil review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments