Advertisement

THIS SNIPING Is Why People Think I'm Hacking...

THIS SNIPING Is Why People Think I'm Hacking... THIS SNIPING Is Why People Think I'm Hacking...

I hope you guys enjoyed yet another insane video! Thank you for all the love you all have been showing lately. Lets keep destroying :)

Drop a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed the video!

Follow my twitter to stay updated with me!:
★ Twitter:

I stream EVERYDAY (expect Thursdays) at 5pm EST on Twitch!
Come by and witness the insanity LIVE!




Connect With SoaR!







GØD SQUAD
★ Buzro:
★ Rymm:
★ Nspire:
★ EmZ:
★ Nitroh:

*I do not take any ownership of music displayed in this video. Ownership belongs to the respected owner(s). Used under fair use policy.* Music used for entertainment purposes only.

#BlackOps4 #BO4 #CallOfDuty

Depv,Myth Depv,COD,Call Of Duty,Sniping,Clips,Fails,Quickscoping,Face Cam,Commentary,Cut Comm,Cut Commentary,Clips & Fails,Montage,Myth,Gaming,Marv Depv,Depv_,Dare Depv,Black Ops 4,BO4,Red Depv,Red Reserve,Red,EmZ,Rymm,Nspire,Nitroh,Buzro,SoaR Depv,SoaR,SoaR Gaming,black ops 4 sniping,bo4 sniping,THIS SNIPING Is Why People Think I'm Hacking...,aimbot sniping,bo4 hacking,sniping tips,bo4 quickscoping,cod sniping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments