Advertisement

Where I shop Hill Road Bandra | Try-On Haul (हिंदी) Part-2

Where I shop Hill Road Bandra | Try-On Haul (हिंदी) Part-2 Hi guys, I am Shakshi Shetty and in this video, I have displayed all my favorite places to shop from in Hill Road Bandra. Along with that, I have also done a Try-on Haul. All in Hindi. Hope you like it :)

WATCH the entire Hill road tour here:
Part 1:


FOLLOW ME:
My Youtube:
My Instagram:
My Snapchat:
My Twitter:
My Facebook:
My Email: stylevibed@gmail.com

Style,Makeup,Fashion,Lifestyle,Product,Reviews,Beauty,Hill Road,hill road bandra,huge haul,try on,cheap,inexpensive,street shopping,india,mumbai,bargaining,everything under rs 500,how to shop from the streets,where to shop on hill road,haul 2018,indianfashionyoutuber,indianyoutuber,indianstyle,indianfashion,guide to street shopping,tips and tricks,shakshi shetty,mumbai shopping,hindi video,hinglish video,english,

Post a Comment

0 Comments