Advertisement

Why the hell are Qatar and Japan taking part in the Copa America? - Oh My Goal

Why the hell are Qatar and Japan taking part in the Copa America? - Oh My Goal The Copa America will make the whole of South America shake this summer. Everyone can’t wait to see if Neymar’s Brazil or Messi’s Argentina will win the competition…

But the Seleçao and the Albicelestes will encounter two teams which have nothing to do with the South American continent: Qatar and Japan!!! What on earth are these teams doing in this competition?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,qatar,japan,qatar japan copa america,copa america,why qatar copa america,why japan copa america,

Post a Comment

0 Comments