Advertisement

ASMR - Let Me Hold You Close | Girlfriend | [M]

ASMR - Let Me Hold You Close | Girlfriend | [M] I just feel like holding you right now, can I?

---------
(𝐀) 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞 - This is just something I have to put in because of Norwegian rules for age limit on viewing videos, might change at times depending of the content in the video

I now have a Discord Server if you want to join :3


If you like my video please share them with your friends :3
---------
What is up all you amazing people :3 I Now have a PATREON!!
And the amazing people on that list is the amazing

- J. :3
- Chris :3
- Marlene :3
- Anton Blake-cox :3
- Sandwich Repairman :3
- Nathan :3
- ZerataX :3
- Baylor Blackwell :3
- Raul :3
- T. H. Caro :3

Thank you so much for the support!! ( I will not add your name until the next month, or never if you do not want it to)


Twitter :
Patreon:
Ko-fi :
Email : asmr.kiara@gmail.com
--------
If there are some scenarios you want me to record please write it either in the comments down below, on twitter or send me a personal message.

Thank you @Xima_14 from twitter for my New Channel logo and header :3

#ASMR #ASMRKiara

asmr girlfriend,ASMR,Girlfriend,girlfriend ASMR,ASMR sleep,asmr for sleep,relaxing,Soothing,Love,comfort,sweet,Accent,Norwegian Accent,Gender neutral,loving,Female voice,female,GFE,girlfriend experience,voice-acting,for all genders,ASMR Kiara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments