Advertisement

ASMR ♡ Let's Get Ready To Go to the Beach Together!

ASMR ♡ Let's Get Ready To Go to the Beach Together! Omg hi loves here is ASMR ♡ Let's Get Ready To Go to the Beach Together! Since it is officially summer (well here in the states it was the first official day of summer :3) I thought a cute video would be getting you ready to go to the beach! I tap on some different objects, whisper a lot for those good tingles, and scratch the micwith a cute little shovel. Oh and I also rub my hands together with some aloe vera for some nice sticky noises. I hope everything is super relaxing and super tingly hehehe :3 kk I hope you all enjoy!! ฅ(=ˇωˇ=)ฅ goodnight jinxsies. ily. ty for all of your support and please be respectful and kind to one another. xx - Jinx 💜

☞ FOLLOW ME:
Instagram : crypticjinx_
Patreon:
Twitter : crypticjinx_

Tentative Upload Schedule:
Tuesday (-‿◦☀)
Friday o (^‿^✿)

asmr,asmrtist,asmr rp,asmr roleplay,asmr beach,asmr female,asmr tapping,asmr sound assortment,asmr triggers,asmr tingles,asmr tingly,tingle,jinx asmr,roleplay asmr,rp asmr,beach asmr,relaxing,relax,relaxing asm,rambling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments