Advertisement

BLACKPINK ~ 마지막처럼 ( As If It's Your Last ) // Real Drum cover [Remix] by KALONICA NICX

BLACKPINK ~ 마지막처럼 ( As If It's Your Last ) // Real Drum cover [Remix] by KALONICA NICX Congrats to BLACKPINK & Blinks for As If It's Your Last M/V surpassed 600 M Views today! so here's special for you guys! hope you'll like it :)
BlackPink Kill This Love :
BlackPink Kick It :
BlackPink Boombayah :
BlackPink Ddu-Du Ddu-Du :
Jennie - Solo :
BP / BTS Live :
BTS - Fake Love :
BTS - Boy With Luv :

Be My Patron, Support Me :


Donation :
Thank you Very Much!

Kalonica Special Thanks to :
Tony & Jackie Pelfrey
Jack Ikner
Jun Tanaka
Steve Graham
All My Patrons & P Pals
All of you who have Subscribed, Always Support, Watching my videos, Like, Comment & Shares ^_^

my YouTube Channel :

my Facebook page:

my Instagram page :

my Twitter page :

my e-mail : kalonicanicx@gmail.com

Business Contact Person Kristian : (WA) 082128135149

#KalonicaNicx #BlackPink #마지막처럼

Kalonica Nicx,blackpink,마지막처럼,as if it's your last,k pop,korea,korean,music,song,trending,drum,drums,real drum,remix,drum cover,female drummer,drummer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments