Advertisement

Brittany Lynn's Book Review #1 Tony Robbins Awaken the Giant Within

Brittany Lynn's Book Review  #1  Tony Robbins  Awaken the Giant Within My first book review, this is the first of many. Be sure to subscribe for more!! This is one of my all time favorite books, a classic must read for anyone who strives to live their best life in all the different categories of wealth, health, happiness, power, strength, motivation, inspiration, relationships, and more. This is a comedy filled with great true information that will truly impact your life.

Tony Robbins is such a great mentor of mine. He's taught me so much and truly changed so many people's lives. This world is so blessed to have people like him and I really encourage you to follow him and his works as well. Many others have learned from him and are my mentors as well but he is the ultimate so definitely check out more of his work. I will continue to do more book reviews on various other books of his as well. He's helped feed over a million people, probably way more now, lol can't keep up. Truly impacted the world. His books, seminars, podcasts, youtubes, etc.. are amazing. I just brought my family to go see him, such a dream come true.

Dave and I both had this book on our bookshelf. I watched a youtube about a billionaire who made his first million from reading this book. It then jumped the list of priorities on my list and I read it next. I took mad notes on it because it was so great. I always take notes, but not like this. Not at all. This ish is important.

Readers are leaders. Be awesome. Be great. Never stop learning. Be sure to maintain your freedom. Be sure of it.

Practice the attitude of gratitude in life and if you find yourself down or stuck in a loop, think or better yet, write down at least 3 things you are grateful for. Do this daily for 30 days. Write a list of 100 things you are grateful for if you are feeling down. It physically changes the structure of your brain, like it does negatively when you complain. Give thanks. Life is a dance.

And with all due respect,
Please Get Forecked.

Also, if interested in my very amazing, thorough book notes on this book and you do not want to read the entire thing yourself, these are the best cliff notes with the ultimate power questions, (All of them used in the book. Literally, every single one. I do not fuck around). Contact me on facebook via Brittany Lynn, instagram at BrittanyLynn_Official, or here on youtube messenger. I don't work for free, so there will be a fee. I spent hours upon hours on these notes and book, weeks of my valuable time to simplify it for you.-That's* value.

I love you guys. :) Subscribe. Like, Comment, Share.

This video was directed & edited by the amazing Dee Decker. Be sure to subscribe to his badass channel as well and contact him if interested in an edit. You'll be glad you did.

This is amazing. And so are you. I like the bus. Subscribe. Holla atcha girl. Dave's & me are the shit. Laterzzz.

Brittany Lynn,BrittanyLynn,Brittany's Book Review,Tony Robbins,Comedy,Educational,Blonde,Love,Subscribe,BestVideos2019,GoViral,Gary Vee,Go vegan,Go viral,Fails,Wins,Share,Like,Comment,Library,Books,Read,Funny SnapChats,Vine,People are awesome,DeeDecker,Dee Decker,Holistic Health Advocate,Nutritional Health,drunk women,hot girl,pranks,how to diy,learn,Robert Kiyosaki,Business,Investing,Book a week,fake,money,gold,billionaire,rich,trump,maga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments