Advertisement

How to get regularly updates in nokia 2

How to get regularly updates in nokia 2 Hello dosto is video me maine btaya hai ke kaise aapko nokia 2 me regularly updates mil sakte hai to dekho yar!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
For email contact:
Dear Team Nokia,
I (your name) and i am facing some problem in my nokia 2 which is i am not getting regularly security updates in my phone so my imei number is (your imei number),so please solve this problem
(Your name)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Nokia contact number:
1800 1028 169
or
you you will get this number in video also
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Click #samartech
Thanks,
Reagards,
Samar Tech

samar tech,samartech,samar,tech,st,how to get security updates in nokia 2,security update,nokia 2,why nokia 2 not getting security update,nokia 2 updates are not coming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments