Advertisement

I Am An Incarnated God Most People Are Stupid And Beneath Me

I Am An Incarnated God Most People Are Stupid And Beneath Me For the LONGEST time I been knew I was special compared to most folks!!! I always knew that I could see more and understand more then your typical herd/hive minded normie/norp who has a materialistic view to the world and think systematically. I KNEW most of these mugs out there are UNDERNEATH me thats why they stay hating cause they know I'm an incarnated God a starseed a indigo child and that I'm superior to them FUCK EM!!!

Raven,Masterson,Williams,Magic,Magick,Curse,Hex,Spell,Witch,Witchcraft,MK,Ultra,Organic,Portal,Portals,Pacific,Coast,Highway,Los,Angeles,California,Wicca,Wiccan,Neo,Pagan,Black,Dark,Demon,Demonic,Possess,Possession,Spiritual,Spirituality,Devil,Balance,Duality,Light,Darkness,Evil,Good,God,Goddess,Bad,Christ,Saint,Mother,Feminine,Femininity,Feminism,Feminist,Angel,Angelic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments