Advertisement

(OPINION) WHICH 7DS CHARACTERS I EXPECT AND WOULD WANT IN THE GAME! | Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross

(OPINION) WHICH 7DS CHARACTERS I EXPECT AND WOULD WANT IN THE GAME! | Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross #ZARMY #SevenDeadlySins
Video Title: (OPINION) WHICH 7DS CHARACTERS I EXPECT AND WOULD WANT IN THE GAME! | Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross

If you enjoy the video and want to see more, let me know in the comments below and i will continue to play this game! Thank you for the support!

Today we are discussing which characters from 7DS i would want to be in the game on the NEW Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross of Light and Darkness for IOS/Android! Make sure to subscribe, joining the #ZARMY :D

--SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW!! FOLLOW ME ONLINE--

SUBSCRIBE:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
JOIN MY DISCORD:

seven deadly sins,new seven deadly sins game,the seven deadly sins,seven deadly sins grand cross,seven deadly sins grand cross of light and darkness,DBZSkills,7ds characters,grand cross characters i want,seven deadly sins grand cross units i want,seven deadly sins grand cross best units,grand cross seven deadly sins,seven deadly,deadly sins,which characters i want in seven deadly sins grand cross,#ZARMY,7DS grand cross,7DS characters grand cross,

Post a Comment

0 Comments