Advertisement

Silly string RC tank part 2 - Printed parts and action!

Silly string RC tank part 2 - Printed parts and action! I'm finally catching up on some long term projects! This silly string shooting tank was started a year ago and now it is finally complete. In this video I present the 3D printed parts, show how to assemble them and then demonstrate the tank in action.

This is not my greatest design, but the concept does work and the tank is fun to operate. What I like most is the multi-disciplinary nature, with Arduino, electronics, RC and 3D printing all needed to get this work.

My Thingiverse thing for the printed parts:
Part 1 video:

Shopping:
Robot Car Chassis Kit - $65:
Motor Drive Shield L293D - $5.60:
Matek Mini Power Distribution Board - $5.60:
MG91 Servo x 4 - $20:
MH958 Servo:
FlySky FS-i6 Transmitter With FS-iA6 Receiver - $43:
Geekcreit® UNO R3 Development Board - $4:

My Arduino code:
PulseIn sketch:
Complete tank control sketch:

Buy quality and affordable filament from X3D. Buy 3, get 1 free and a free sample pack with every order: www.x3d.com.au

Take a look around and if you like what you see, please subscribe.

Support me on Patreon:

#3dprinting #arduino #tank

3d printing,3d printed,3d printer,3d print,arduino,programming,custom,tank,silly string,party string,banggood,diy,project,guide,onshape,tutorial,servo,free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments