Advertisement

Thrifting 101: 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Thrift + An Aftermath Hual | Miranda Perez

Thrifting 101: 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Thrift + An Aftermath Hual | Miranda Perez This is it. This is the 411. Calling all beginner #thrifters! A #thrift queen has SPOKEN. Years ago I dove into thrifting and haven't looked back since. It's where I get almost everything I own and thus I've mastered the ropes on not only getting a bang for my buck, but actually walking out with the perfect pieces for me!

Hopefully these tips will do the same for you!

---------------------------------

See you next week!

Connect with me on my socials:

Twitter:
Instagram:

Visit my digital portfolio:

Thrifting 101,Thrifting,Chicago,How To,Fashion,Lifestyle,TheGeeCode,Miranda Perez,What To Keep In Mind,Thrift Hual,

Post a Comment

0 Comments