Advertisement

Why Do We Take Vacations To Get Tired? - Kenny Sebastian in Kerala

Why Do We Take Vacations To Get Tired? - Kenny Sebastian in Kerala It's not surprising that we come back from our trips exhausted.

I travel a lot thanks to my job and have been lucky to have visited exotic locations but I always come back to take a few days to rest again...What was the point of the trip?

What do I need to do to be truly rested?

Well I guess, the answer was to do nothing.

Going to Kerala for a last minute trip reminded what travelling was all about...Breathing in and absorbing the place you are going to.

Sound Mixed by Nishant Agarwal.


You can follow my pointless stories on Instagram @Kenneth

Follow Updates for my stand up shows on www.kennysebastian.com

kenny sebastian,kerala,kenneth,travel,gods own country,video essay,trip,vacation,rest,city,how,happiness,happy,road trip,travel wrong,fix,improve,city life,nature,get away,dogs,calm,slow,quiet,ASMR,sound,music,exhausted,NAVEEN RICHARD,brezza,maruti,

Post a Comment

0 Comments