Advertisement

Godless Returns To Subway Employee vs Customer

Godless Returns To Subway Employee vs Customer See original video of the Subway Customer freak out:

Watch the Hangout discussion about this:

Are they going to keep this girl that flipped a customer off as an employee?
Godless Girl vs Subway employees. I go back to talk to the manager and show her the Google review and the picture of her employee flipping me off. The manager wasn't there but I spot the girl that flipped me off.

This is what my Google Review said:
I bought soda and a sub. I also wanted water so I took an extra medium sized paper cup in addition to the one they handed me. After filling the water cup at the soda fountain an employee Kaleigh told me I have to pay for 5 cents for the water cup. Crazy but I agreed so I took out my credit card to pay.

They said I couldn't put only 5 cents on a credit card charge so they took my cup of water from me and threw it in the garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I complained one of the employees flipped me off.
#godlessgirl

subway employee,godless girl,godless vs,godless girl vs,welfare queen lobster,employee vs customer,subway employee vs customer,subway manager,

Post a Comment

0 Comments