Advertisement

I spectated a girl who was better than me...

I spectated a girl who was better than me... So I spectated a girl who was better than me in solo customs...

► Previous Video:
► Subscribe:
MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A 👍 IF YOU ENJOYED!

► Twitter:
► Instagram:
► Snapchat: Tenser

► CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER FORTNITE VIDEOS!

solo customs fortnite,customs fortnite,custom matchmaking fortnite,custom matchmaking,custom matchmaking solos,custom matchmaking solos fortnite,custom matchmaking solos scrims,solo scrims fortnite,solo scrims,solo scrims custom matchmaking,tenser,guccigangtenser,fortnite girl gamer,fortnite girl,girl fortnite player,girl fortnite,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite battle royale custom,fortnite battle royale custom matchmaking,fortnite battle royale girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments