Advertisement

proposing to my girlfriends + their reactions !!!

proposing to my girlfriends + their reactions !!! Hello beautiful people!!! Today, I took you guys through the process of asking my best friends to be my bridesmaids!! I love all of these girls with ALL my heart and I’m so excited for them to be part of something so special with me(: watch as I diy, and then give their gifts to them! I’m literally so stoked and I just know we’re gonna have such a great time together.

Do something nice for someone else today(:

IF THIS VIDEO GETS 150 LIKES, I WILL POST UPDATES FOR MY WEDDING!!!

For Business Inquiries:
jdraper347@gmail.com

WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME(;
instagram.com/jadadraper
jadadraper.vsco.co
snapchat: jadadraper

FAQ:
How old am I? 18 years old
How tall am I? 5'5
Where am I from? UTAH
Camera and Editing software? Canon EOS t6 and Premiere Pro CC/ iMovie

All opinions are my own.

Subscriber count: 40,421

engaged,bridesmaids,proposing,proposing bridesmaids,reactions included,proposing to my bridesmaids,lovely,jada,draper,jada draper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments