Advertisement

songs that remind me of calum hood

songs that remind me of calum hood * OPEN HERE *


♡ In this video: having a lil jam to see songs that remind me of my fav boi

we are for sure gonna get c*pyrighted 😰

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

MY SPOTIFY:

MY CALUM PLAYLIST:



check out my other playlists for the boys !

LUKE:

MICHAEL:

ASHTON:

___________________


♡ MY SOCIALS:
📷insta: @naysaaaa
🐦tweet tweet: @sweetnercal
🎵jam w me!:
🤳🏽send me a snap!: naysaaaa

__________________________________________

SONGS IN THIS VIDEO:
All That Matters - Justin Bieber
I Like Me Better - Lauv
Hard Times - Paramore
Valentine - 5 Seconds of Summer
I Can Feel You - The Faim
River - Bishop Briggs
When You Walk Away - 5 Seconds of Summer
Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal
Younger - Ruel
Babylon - 5 Seconds of Summer
NASA - Ariana Grande
Boyfriend - COIN
Only Human - Jonas Brothers
Tongue Tied - Grouplove
Narcissist - No Rome ft The 1975
Its Not Living (If Its Not With You) - The 1975
Best Friend - Rex Orange County
Dance To This - Troye Sivan ft Ariana Grande
Daydreamin' - Ariana Grande
Heart Out - 1975
thank u, next (instrumental) - Ariana Grande

+

DISCLAIMER: this video is NOT sponsored & all opinions are my own.

no copyright intended, all music used in this video is credited to its owner.

♡ love you all,
naysa x

calum hood,5sos,5 seconds of summer,ashton irwin,luke hemmings,michael clifford,playlist,music,whats on my playlist,jam sesh,favourites,spotify,

Post a Comment

0 Comments