Advertisement

*Twin Flames* Super SWEET Message from a DM..."I am Surrendering to Miracles!" 7-22

*Twin Flames* Super SWEET Message from a DM... NOTE-After this video post I'm changing my page name to HAWK INTUITION! New website too...www.hawkintuition.com!

*Remember this is a general reading and I am tapping into many different energies in the collective, or just a certain section of the collective. Not every detail will resonate with you, so you don't have to accept all of the messages into your energy. Leave what doesn't.*

Website: www.hawkintuition.com
Email: hawkjourneys@gmail.com
Instagram:

If you resonate with this reading or with me as a reader, especially as a twin flame reader, and you want to book a private reading, please complete the following:
1. Go to www.hawkintuition.com and purchase the service that you would like.
2. In the "NOTES" section during checkout, include your questions, your name, your twin's name and your birthdays.

NOTE: **I don't guarantee a time frame, as I work on divine timing.

TAROT/ORACLE CARD READINGS:
*All prices are in USD*
-1 question-$22 (recorded video)
-2 questions-$44 (recorded video)
-3 questions-$66 (recorded video)
-Full spread recorded video (will read till all the messages come out)-$88
-Live Reading (Includes spirit guided combination of card reading, energy work and distance healings. I use Skype with recording if desired)-$111

twin flames,divine masculine,divine feminine,twin flame reader,intuitive reader,intuitive guidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments