Advertisement

20 Year Olds share their Worst Anxiety in Life Presently

20 Year Olds share their Worst Anxiety in Life Presently Firstly, THANKYOUU TO ALL THE CUTE PEOPLE IN THIS VIDEO!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

In my last year of college, I saw myself dealing with intense bouts of anxiety. And to my surprise, I saw most of the other students I knew going through the same emotions & feelings.

So, I asked some 20 year olds around me about what their worst anxiety is in life presently, in hopes of giving their emotions a platform & an outlet of expression. All of them are in their last year of college.

P.S. Life after college is hard. It sucks.
All your emotions & feelings are valid!

___________________________________

Hope you liked the video. Spent a lot of time & effort into this. Like & Subscribe please.

__________________________________

• S o c i a l G a r b a g e •
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: mysterycrystal5
Mail: contactmysterycrystal@gmail.com
My Blog : purplehue.in

• P l e a s e S u b s c r i b e L o l •

20 Year Olds share their Worst Anxiety in Life Presently,young people share their anxiety,anxiety in your 20s,turning twenty,for twenty year olds,being 20 sucks,what to do after college graduation,what after college,life after graduation,life after university college,people share their anxiety,no longer a teenager,fear of growing up,fear of being a failure,what should a 20-year-old do in life?,quarter life crisis,what after graduation india,im a failure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments