Advertisement

chutchai world vlog# EXPENSIVE MAKEUP HAUL & UNBOXINGS #WATSON'S TAIWAN #BG SHOP TAIWAN

chutchai world vlog# EXPENSIVE MAKEUP HAUL & UNBOXINGS #WATSON'S TAIWAN #BG SHOP TAIWAN hi everyone this video I will show what I purchase during my REST DAY . I went to some of the shops here in Taiwan to buy makeup and some stuff that I can used on my vlog.
So during my window shopping I check on Watson to buy waxing paper that I need for my hair removal. While walking I checkon makeup area to atleast buy some.

So on the other shop my colleagues , went to perfume section, in I was really fell inlove with the smell of Dolce & Gabbana light blue. Without hesitation I bought it. hahs

you can also watch some of my videos :



I hope you enjoy & like this video and don't forget to subscribe..

EXPENSIVE MAKEUP & UNBOXING HAUL,DOLCE & GABBANA LIGHT BLUE,DOLCE & GABBANA,WET N WILD COSMETICS,ESSENCE COSMETICS,WATSONS TAIWAN,BG SHOP BEAUTY GIRL,TAINAN,FOCUS MALL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments