Advertisement

NEVER PLAY THIS GAME ON ROBLOX! This is not any ordinary Hotel.

NEVER PLAY THIS GAME ON ROBLOX!  This is not any ordinary Hotel. Today I get a room at a peaceful hotel. *Siren* We better evacuate! Here go to the stairs. Grab the keys we need to... *monster takes me*
lol, this is a horror roblox game also made the camping game.

WHAT DO I PLAY? Roblox and minecraft, But here are my favorite roblox games
Island royale Playing with fans, and solo's, duo's, and squads!
I playing games such as Robot 64, Eclipsis, Zombie Rush, Water Park tycoon, Notority, Base Raiders, simulators, bloodfest, Island Royale, Strucid, Brick Battle Royale, Ruddevs battle royale, Loomian Legacy, Dungeon quest, Jailbreak, some simulators, Arsenal, Flee the facility, Da Hood, Breaking Point, Speed Run, Eviction Notice, Backpacking, Cursed Islands, Hotel Stories, Bad Business, Wild Revolvers, Silent Assassin, Clover online, Basewars, and MORE!

I'm a like a hacker, jk I'm not that good. BUT Island Royale! I'm back playing the Roblox battle royale, island royale. I'm playing solo's duo's, trios, and squads! New season 5 codes as well!!


Friend's

The Galaxy Cat's youtube:

✅Support the stream:

🔔 Be sure to hit the bell and turn on notifications!

----------------------------------------------------------------

💙 SOCIAL MEDIA 💙

⭐Follow me on Roblox⭐


☢️Join Seanster Gaming Youtube Disord Group☢️


📱Discord📱 - BUNNY GANG CLAN


🐤Twitter🐤


🤘🏼Twitch

Roblox Horror Game,Hotel,Scary Roblox,Roblox scary,Jump scares roblox,Camp roblox,Hotel Roblox,Seanster Gaming,Island Royale,Live Streamer,Roblox Hotel,How To beat Roblox Hotel,Roblox hotel story,Roblox hotel walk through,Roblox horror game walk through,

Post a Comment

0 Comments