Advertisement

Our Journey Comes to an End (Long Term Sim) | Madden 19 Franchise Rebuild - Ep.115

Our Journey Comes to an End (Long Term Sim) | Madden 19 Franchise Rebuild - Ep.115 Madden 19 Franchise Rebuild Episode 115
It's our last episode with the Cardinals today as we end a great series, and see where our favorite players end their careers.

On my MrHurriicaneLP channel I make sports gaming lets play series. My series focus on building teams and players from sports like baseball and football. I play games such as Madden 19, NCAA Football 14, Backbreaker, MLB The Show 18 and more.

My Main Channel (MrHurriicane) -

Twitter -
Facebook -

madden 19,madden 19 franchise rebuild,madden 19 franchise,madden 19 franchise ep 1,madden 19 franchise rebuild ep 1,madden 19 gameplay,madden nfl 19,madden 19 franchise tips,madden 19 franchise gameplay,mrhurriicane,football,cardinals franchise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments