Advertisement

r/Insaneparents 'I'll Murder My Son If I Have To!'

r/Insaneparents 'I'll Murder My Son If I Have To!' 🛒 My merch:

r/Insaneparents You thought entitled parents are bad? Ha! Insane parents kick it up a notch with some of the most bizarre, ridiculous parents on planet earth. Honestly, it should be illegal for these people to have kids! We've even got one mother who explains to her kid that she will happily murder her son if God told her to do it. Uhh... No thanks lady. If you enjoy this video, like and subscribe because it really helps my channel out!

💗 Support Me:

👪 r/Entitledparents Stupid Mother Leaves Kid In Hot Car to Shop

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🔊 Listen to my Podcasts:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:

#reddit #insaneparents #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,comedy,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,insaneparents,r/insaneparents,insaneparents posts,insane parents,r/ insaneparents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments