Advertisement

Trading Technique N3 Open Lower

Trading Technique N3 Open Lower Today we try to see the third technique in day trading which is Open lower. Understand that most of the time when the stock open lower than yesterday close that means it might be going down. So the well known scenario is it open lower then the stock goes higher little bit then it goes down and cross the open down and continue to the end of the day. Sometimes, if will change direction.Day trading is always tricky. So, the best thing is to practice daily and get to know the stock you are dealing with and if there are news on the way.
For more questions or inquiries , write back to istockmoney@yahoo.com
Start your first training for free now at
Free chart training
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Trading is Math, It is Not Magic

How I lost all my Money When a Beginner?

Day trading trades



My playlists
What is Investing?

What is Day Trading?

How to Use the Trading Chart?

How to Control Trading Risk?

How to Begin Swing Trading in Stocks?

How to Make Thousands of Dollars Trading Stocks?

Bitcoin Tutorial playlist

Follow me on Twitch Tv
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Linkedin

Trading Technique N3 Open Lower,day trading techniques,techniques in trading stocks,how to trade stocks using successful technqiue,how to trade stocks,how to trade penny stocks,stocks trading,how to trade,why to trade stocks,open lower,open higher,the open,why is the open is important,

Post a Comment

0 Comments