Advertisement

When Being The Best Isn't Enough | R.I.P DEVX - Arsen Y, FakeUpload, Lowkeyx, AlexfiedYT & Gysteeze

When Being The Best Isn't Enough | R.I.P DEVX - Arsen Y, FakeUpload,  Lowkeyx, AlexfiedYT & Gysteeze I'm way better than all DEVX, end of story.

I uploaded it back because Arsen Y uploaded on me 1st so I decided to R.I.P his whole crew.

Arsen Y only have 2 clips while I have more :) I know Arsen Y just sits in the Facility for hours trying to kill me because that is all he does. He doesn't fight me without his cute little Orbital Cannon when he sees me in any lobby lmao. Arsen Y does use godmode character. Don't cry at me if you see me play dirty on them, go cry at Arsen Y since he uploaded on me with only 2 Orbital Cannon kills and reused the same clips. He even said he killed me 5 times when there are no clips or any proof. It took Arsen Y 2 years to get a kill on me lmao. Don't be mad if I uploaded it back, I do this to defend myself lmao.
If you try to lie again or fake upload on me, I will expose you and I will upload the rest of my clips that I still have... So, I suggest you to walk away and keep up with your YouTube channel. Oh of course no offense Arsen Y, I got no problems with you but I will always do it back because I'm neutral with everyone.
I have nothing against Lowkeyx but he needs to stop bringing up more drama and it's getting pretty annoying. Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching his videos and stream but when it comes with drama and beefing for attention and clout... it gets old.
FakeUpload talked shit about me few times and he called me a random noob during his stream lmfao! I'm more known than FakeUpload but I never bother him at all until he say some shit about me. I found out from many others who told me. I even see FakeUpload commented it and talk shit about me too. You're irrelevant lmao.
AlexfiedYT umm.. idk him well and he is in DEVX so no disrespect to him.
Oh don't forget about Gysteeze the fake uploaders lmfao! Everyone knows he's fake, I'm sorry but it's true. He fake uploads everyone so he deserves to be punish too😂
Rest on Xbox are DEVX I don't care about them but just thought why not add them in this video lmao.

ShootEmUp YT,Syncable,BaseTage,KekTage,Syncable Vs ShootEmUp YT,REDX Vs SHOT,GTA Tryhard,R.I.P Syncable REDX,SHOT Vs BAWX,GTA Online,Syncable SHOT CREW,#1 BaseTage,OP NightWing,OP Cynical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments