Advertisement

A Proper Boxed Bike Build

A Proper Boxed Bike Build Avoiding creaking in advance.
.
.
TeeSpring Merch Store:


.
.
I quickly searched on amazon for tools I would personally feel comfortable ordering to rebuild my home shop on the cheap. Some stuff isn’t the lowest end, others are. I curated it to be that way.

Allen Keys:
Screwdrivers:
Metric Wrenches:
Tire Levers:
Cable Cutters:
Chain Breaker:
Chain Whip:
Cassette Tool:
Spoke Wrench:
Crank Puller:
Square Taper Socket:
Bottom Bracket Tool:

I personally have this kit, it’s nice.. but you’d still be missing a lot of tools.

Lezyne Port A Shop:

These kits are crazy cheap, and would have you going IMMEDIATELY. This is probably the most intelligent option. Buy one of these and upgrade as you go.

Cheeeeap Tool Kit:
Cheeeeap Tool Kit (Larger):

Music by: David Cutter Music -
Music By:

Curious About My Gear?

View This Link (I'd profit from any purchase you make):

"The Shop":

Siroko Sunglasses:

Poseidon X:

Build

Post a Comment

0 Comments