Advertisement

Day in the Life of a Model | Runway Makeup GRWM, Walking New York Fashion Week, & Events | Sanne

Day in the Life of a Model | Runway Makeup GRWM, Walking New York Fashion Week, & Events | Sanne A Hectic Day in the Life of a Model at New York Fashion Week | My Backstage Runway Makeup Get Ready With Me, & Behind The Scenes Walking NYFW Runways | Sanne Vloet

Hey Guys,

Anyone here have a word that could sum up New York Fashion Week in one word? How about two? The craziness of Fashion Month continues in Europe so I flew to Amsterdam which marks the end of this seasons NYFW. This is probably my more hectic vlog from my time at New York Fashion Week so I hope you guys are ready for a long day! I walked for The Row, which is designed by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I've been fortunate to walk for them before and like last time I found the pieces to be beautiful. The rest of the day was more hectic, luckily I took Max along so he could see how hectic it really gets during show season.
We barely had time to get to my second show in Tribeca, but I arrived in time for the hair and make-up team to transform me in ten minutes! Let me know what you guys think about the makeup for the show. I've been trying out new looks and i just tried a new Dior foundation that I really like so I can't wait to share some makeup routines or GRWM from Paris. Let me know if you'd like to see me film with anyone of my friends that might be in town.

Honestly, I'm so happy to be in Amsterdam right now. I have a few days between Fashion Week in NYC and the start of Paris Fashion Week. I'm going to need a few days to rest, film a few videos that i've been wanting to film for the channel, and prepare for two trips to Asia in the fall! Hope I get to meet as many of you as possible, so please let me know which country in Asia I should plan to visit. So far I'm planning on going to Japan, China, and Korea!

Hope you recognized some of my friends from backstage, the Zimmerman Dinner, and any of the other parts of my day! Can't wait to read your feedback and let me know what else i should film while i am in Paris!

Oh and don't forget to subscribe and join our growing community!

xx

Sanne

Follow me!
Instagram: @sannevloet (
Twitter: @sannevloet (
Subscribe: Sanne Vloet Youtube

Help me translate my video into your language!

sanne vloet,model,fashion model,cooking,victoria's secret,amsterdam,new york city,netherlands,los angeles,wellness,healthy living,confidence,self esteem,community,self love,sanne,fashion,fashion week,nyfw,modelling,catwalk,runway,the row,cong tri,backstage,zimmermann,dinner,events,a day in the life,grwm,beauty,make up,team,shows,daily life,vlog,colour pop,lipstick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments