Advertisement

FIRST Kayak River Float...It didn't go well 😑😂

FIRST Kayak River Float...It didn't go well 😑😂 In todays video Beth and I go on our first kayak river float! Let's just say it didn't go as well as I would have liked for it to! Make sure to hit the SUBSCRIBE button and LIKE button for me! Also leave a comment down below.

Get in contact with me…
rudd.alex123@gmail.com


Clothing I wear…
Aftco:
Sunglasses:


Rods and reels I use…
G-Rod Inernational:
Lews:


BEST Tungsten weights and jigs…



My kayaks…
Bonafide Kayaks:
Old Town:
Old Town 2:


What I film and edit with….
Big Camera:
Lens:
Mic:
GoPro:
Computer:
Editing Software:
Drone:

*The above links are Amazon Associate links*

#alexruddfishing
#realfishing

bass fishing,fishing,kayak fishing,kayak bass fishing,kayak pond fishing,fishing on a kayak,kayak fishing setup,kayak fishing bass,kayak fishing tips,kayak fishing tips for beginners,kayak fishing for bass,how to kayak fish,kayakbassfishing,kickin their bass tv,kayak river fishing,kayak river fishing tips,kayak river bass fishing,kayak river float,lojo fishing,flair fishing,lunkerstv,flair kayak fishing,river fishing in a kayak,1rod1reelfishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments