Advertisement

Genuinely | Original Song by Carly

Genuinely | Original Song by Carly Hey guys! It's Carly back with another original song! I wrote this one tonight and it kinda just came out of nowhere, but I'm super happy with how it turned out! It's all about feeling lost and alone - which is super sad but I'm sure many people can relate to. I'm starting my second year of university and it's always hard to feel like I have it all together, so these lyrics really mean a lot to me in that way. I really hope you enjoy it! Make sure to watch in 1080p (: I also added the lyrics on-screen to make it easier to follow along!!

If you did like this video, please give it a thumbs up, subscribe to my channel, and leave a comment telling me what you thought - I would really really appreciate it!!

Thanks, as always,

xx, Carly

_____________

INSTAGRAM: @carlykmusic
FACEBOOK: Carly K Music

genuinely,genuinely song,genuinely original song,carly k music,original song,I wrote a song,tate mcrae,caroline manning,writing a song,songwriter,music,new original,singer-songwriter,unsigned artist,i wrote a new song,new song,2019,amazing song,sad song,i wrote a sad song,soulful music,carly original song,yeg music,edmonton,1080p,12 string guitar,guitar tutorial,lyric video,genuine,genuine song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments