Advertisement

HOW I PLANNED MY MOMS WEDDING IN 30 DAYS | CamilaaInc

HOW I PLANNED MY MOMS WEDDING IN 30 DAYS | CamilaaInc Weddings are so much fun :) Find out how I pulled off my moms wedding in less than 30 days! I had so much fun planning this wedding and can’t wait to start planning mine. Below you’ll find all of the vendors that made this day possible and amazing!

See you in the comments


Wedding Planners


Rental Company

(They’re known for their bounce houses, but trust me they got the juice with wedding necessities)

Bartender


Photographer

(Literally every picture on this video and on my social media, he took! He was amazing)

Joanna
www.garciaparkinlaw.com

(She officiated my moms wedding because she’s family but she’s an amazing attorney so if you ever need one of those check her out!)

Catering


DJ & Emcee


___________________________________________________________

Things to buy for the wedding!

Bride Squad pajamas
Bride PJ’s -
Bride Squad PJ’s -

Chalk board Easel -
**My mom got hers at Ross but I found a 6 piece set for the same price at Party City

Amazon Purchases:
Guestbook -
Pen -
Satin Heels -
Cake Stand -
Necklace - (the clear one its out of stock)
Earrings -

camilaainc,teamlejuan,wedding,bride,wedding day,wedding photography,wedding dress,wedding accessories,wedding venue,wedding inspiration,wedding inspo,diy,daughter of the bride,wedding party,pretty reception,best wedding,30 days,mom,glam,glamorous,bartender,wedding video,orlando wedding,kissimmee wedding,central florida wedding,beautiful bride,wedding goals,floral arrangement,beautiful wedding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments