Advertisement

HOW TO BE MORE FEMININE, HAPPIER & HEALTHIER

HOW TO BE MORE FEMININE, HAPPIER & HEALTHIER Hello my gorgeous sisters,

Hope you are all doing well. It looks like, you like me, are also massive fans of this FEMININE series. So naturally I combined some clips of my daily activities and created this little video for you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed editing it.

No one can define what femininity means to you. I can't do it fo you, It's a personal journey that is between you and your Creator. What I deem as feminine might not be feminine to the next person and that's okay. There is no one cookie cutter. We are all wonderfully and uniquely made ( Psalm 119:4) So follow your inner bliss, whatever makes you feel most alive and what sparks joy, as Marie Kondo said it, do a lot of that. That to me is what I think is what it means to be feminine.

Let's go out there, spread our light and love. Be smart, confident, healthy intelligent woman and still be feminine. Embrace our unique gifts and talents. Let's honor and celebrate each other. We are all here learning by trial and error. Everyday we are trying to define and refine ourselves. And we don't have to be masculine in order for us to achieve our goals. We need to accept our feminine qualities and go for the lives our little hearts desires.

Be kind to yourself and be kind to others. I shall see you in my next one


Love always


Zoe May xx


BLOG:-

FASHION,BLOGGER,ZOE MAY,HOW TO BE MORE FEMININE,FEMININITY,FEMININE LIFESTYLE,HOW TO DRESS MORE FEMININE,HOW TO LIVE A GODDESS LIFE,GODDESS LIFE,FEMININE ENERGY,EATING HEALTHY,HEALTH BENEFITS OF EXERCISING,LOOKING SEXY,ATTRACTING MEN OF MEANS,ATTRACTING WEALTHY MEN,JET SET BABE,DANCING FOUNTAINS,BURJ KHALIFA,SOPHIA WEBSTER CHIARA WINGS,SELF PORTRAIT DRESS,DIOR LIP MAXIMIZER,BUILDING A PERSONAL BRAND,HOW TO BE ATTRACTIVE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments