Advertisement

Mount Fuji and Haunted Aokigahara: take this advice before walking into the forest.

Mount Fuji and Haunted Aokigahara: take this advice before walking into the forest. Japan
Episode 4: Exploring around Mount Fuji

For what I have heard so far, I was very fortunate to have enjoyed of such clear days and blue sky around Mount Fuji. Visibility was pretty good, which allowed us to explore many places all while looking at the giant at all times.

Something I remember to have enjoyed quite a lot is the peaceful atmosphere that is felt throughout this area. Be it visiting a small village, walking in the open or indulging into some hot springs at a local Onsen, the mix of it all definitely provided a very relaxing experience.

Between us, I just wish I had taken more footage to show you since I was totally worn out during this part of the trip so I gave up a bit on shooting video and photo as often as I usually do.

However, I hope I have been able to pass you on a bit of the feeling of how it is traveling in this part of Japan.

Australia,Travel,Holiday,Experience,Trip,Story,Tips,Hiking,Backpacking,Trekking,Aokigahara,Forest,Mount Fuji,Fuji San,Sakura,Festival,Chureito,Arakurayama,Five Lakes,Drone,4K,Drone Shots,Lake,Road Trip,Nature,Japan,Narusawa,Ice Cave,Suicide Forest,Haunted,Uyasute,Oyasute,Pagoda,View,Sunset,Landscape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments