Advertisement

Organizing Kitchen and $100.00 worth of groceries what did we buy?| ThatFabieEve

Organizing Kitchen and $100.00 worth of groceries what did we buy?| ThatFabieEve Organizing Kitchen and $100.00 worth of groceries what did we buy?| ThatFabieEve


Aloha lovely People of YouTube, isa na namang clean with me / organize video (charot!) and how I prepare our salad for daily consumption!

I hope you guys will enjoy this video and give a Thumbs UP + SHare so we can all Grow our channel here in YouTube!

Sana naispire kayo na maglinis at magligpit at kumain ng gulay!



Downloads:
#1 Wanna by Ikson:
#2 Fog by Dizaro:
#3 City Lights by Nekzlo:
#4 You & Me by Ikson:

• License:
Song: (Free) Non-Copyrighted Background Music (Pt. 2) Music promoted by Tyler Montgomery. Video Link:

Thank you guys so much for stopping by my channel, if you enjoy this video pls. help me by smashing that LIKE button, and hit SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already, and oh... click on the BELL Button for new videos, cheers!


Let's get connected:
Instagram:


Facebook Page:


Blogger:




XOXO!

FAQ

What camera do you use?
Usually a gopro hero5 , iPhone5, iPhone6, canon sx270 hs for indoor filming

What editing software do you use?
My go to editing software is Final cut Pro X, sometimes I still uses iMovie if I feel like I don’t need to use so much effects.

What did you study?
Information system in Philippines

How did you get into YouTube?
Been a follower of some YouTube pioneers, they inspired me to pick up the camera and start filming & building self confidence, plus I always want to compile videos of my family and watch it every time I missed them, that’s how I got into YouTube

--- Check out my Playlist---

REVIEW: TOPGEL MCA M-CREAM, Natural Extract Collagen | Mabilis makaputi?



Super cheap yet effective pangpakinis:


Spicy Noodle challenge with my pamangkins:


Video Reaction 2018 playlist


How to survive in Singapore playlist


FB Trending Game : Paskong Pinoy Family Vlog


Playtime with my Pamangkins!














Organizing Kitchen and how I prepared our daily salad | ThatFabieEve
Organizing Kitchen and how I prepared our daily salad | ThatFabieEve
Organizing Kitchen and how I prepared our daily salad | ThatFabieEve
Organizing Kitchen and how I prepared our daily salad | ThatFabieEve












Thatfabieeve,| filipinovloger,content creator,youtuber,singapore, how to in singapore, video reaction, reaction video, reacting to , react, reaction,reators,react, pinay in sg, pinay in singapore, fabieeve,evefabie,healthy drinks, smoothies, juicing, green smoothies, malungay, ampalaya, challenge, playtime, pinay, pinoy, ofw, video reaction, reactor,pinay reactor, reaction video, fabie, eve, youtuber, pinay youtuber, ofw, pinoy clean with me, maglinis tayo, maglipit tayo,timelapse, all day clean with me, ultimate clean with me, cleaning motivation, spring cleaning, clean, cleaning, satisfying, makeover, room, cleaning my room, time lapse cleaning, actual messy house, clean with me 2019, bedroom, real life cleaning, teen, extremely motivating, cleaning time lapse style, messy room, speed cleaning, thediasterartist, satisfying cleaning, real life cleaning videos, deep cleaning routine, stay at home mom, time lapse bedroom, time-lapse kitchen, clean with me bathroom, clean with me messy house, real life clean, megan michelle, mom likely!, neatroom, time lapse cleaning motivation, complete disaster clean with me, spring2019, extreme clean with me, ultimate cleaning motivation, spring clean with me

organization,orginize,kitchen,cleaning video,motivational,inspirational,clean with me,cleaning,timelapse,pinoy version,pinoy clean,maglinis,magligpit,organize,kithcen,speed of lime,speedoflife,speed video,speedy video,speed,spring cleaning,clean,satisfying,makeover,room,time lapse cleaning,bedroom,teen,extremely motivating,messy room,speed cleaning,time-lapse kitchen,real life clean,mom likely!,neatroom,spring2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments