Advertisement

REAL TALK: SEX, LOVE, EGO AND DEALING WITH DISAPPOINTMENT WITH INTEGRITY ✌

REAL TALK: SEX, LOVE, EGO AND DEALING WITH DISAPPOINTMENT WITH INTEGRITY ✌ This just poured out of me yesterday morning after I got off Instagram again for a while and had a million things going through my mind.

After watching this REAL TALK episode back I almost didn't post it because I felt maybe some of the explicit sex talk might be too much for some of my viewers...then my Higher Self said, "um, I thought we were being REAL here? This IS real and somebody might need to here this story today. Post it!"

So here it is, take from it what you will...✌💞🦄

*WARNING ~ EXPLICIT SEXUAL LANGUAGING USED IN THIS EPISODE.*

#realtalk
#sex
#love
#ego
#awakening

#sex #ego #love #lulakelly #lulaslabyrinth #prophet #spiritwarrior #lightworker #ego #disappointment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments