Advertisement

Reviewing ALMOST Every Piece Of 100 Thieves Apparel -- IN DEPTH!!!

Reviewing ALMOST Every Piece Of 100 Thieves Apparel  -- IN DEPTH!!! In this video I go in depth to show you how almost every piece of 100 thieves apparel clothing fits. After a quick on body intro of each piece I highlight some of the goods, the bad's and the ugly's of the clothing line. If you are looking for a review on a particular piece, look for the times stamps in the top pinned comment below. Enjoy!

This review includes the following pieces of clothing:
• Geography Hoodie
• SS19 Anorak Windbreaker
• SS19 Tri-Color Hoodie
• 2019 White Premium Jersey
• 2018 Worlds Baseball Jersey
• 2018 Black LCS Baseball Jersey
• Cream Hoodie*
• 2017 Camo Windbreaker

This review does not include any of the 100 Thieves T-Shirts (I do not own any of them).


//Hi:
Thanks for checking out my content. Enjoy it and let me know what you think! I try to always reply to meaningful comments so don't be afraid to leave me a note below!

If you like my content, please feel free to subscribe & turn on notifications in order to receive updates about my latest video postings!

//Gaming Channel: FurryTrout -


//SOCIAL MEDIA:




//My Gear:
Camera: Canon 70D
Lens 1: Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6
Lens 2: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6
Mic: Rode Shotgun Mic
Neumann TLM 102
Tripod: Joby GorillaPod
Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Personality: Matthew Davis - Original

100 Thieves,100 Thieves Clothing Review,100 Thieves Merch Review,100 Thieves Apparel Review,Nadeshot,Nadeshot 100 Thieves,100T Clothing,100 Thieves Cream Hoodie,100 Thieves Geography,100T Apparel,CourageJD,Ninja,Clothing,Apparel,Streetwear,Review,Clothing Haul,Hype Clothing Review,Gaming,Professional Gaming,Call of Duty 100 Thieves,LCS 100 Thieves,100T COD,100 Thieves Jersey,Jersey Review,Yassuo Joins 100 Thieves,CWL 100 Thieves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments