Advertisement

Taurus♥ The World Is Your Oyster! Offers Flying In!

Taurus♥ The World Is Your Oyster! Offers Flying In! Thank you for subscribing!🙏

Numerology report:

Natal Chart:

Amazing Magic Manifestation Guide That Changed My Life


How The World's Richest And Most Connected People Are Rewiring Their Minds For Automatic Success!


Get in contact with me or shop products👇



DONATE TO 🙏AUTISM SPEAKS🙏


Thank you!

Luxury Swimwear And More!


#Zodiac #Astrology #Numerology #GeneralReading #Twinflame #LoveReading #MoneyReading

Connect with me here↙





Get to know a little about me: ~Name: Samantha Rochelle Davis ~Born: August 11th 1987 Oceanside California at 00:54 MILITARY TIME

My Natals:
Leo 🌞Gemini⬆️Pisces🌜Aries Jupiter♥ Leo  Venus, Mercury and Mars!

#VedicAstrology
Cancer🌞Libra⬆Aquarius🌜Cancer Venus💞

 ~Had my awakening after my 21st birthday and again in the year 2011 when my parents passed away.🌻
Yes, two awakenings! 😲

I'm a life path number 8, soul urge 11, destiny number is 3, expression is 3 & lucky number is 7

~Lightworker ~Empath - I feel the emotions of others STRONGLY whether human or animal👫🐱

~Some of my gifts ✨: ~Clairvoyant ~Clairsentience ~Claircognizance ~Clairaudient

~If the message does not resonate, please check your moon, rising, Venus and Jupiter sign loves.❤

 ~Spirit Guides and The Universe give me the messages and I just channel them to you guys with love 💕

~If the message resonates please don’t forget to like, comment, share and subscribe❤️

Shop Clothing and accessories👇
DIVINELY GUIDED GANGSTERS🌠

Shop:

Where I get my necklaces👇


And


If you'd like to donate to the channel PayPal:


Cash:


Type DONATION in the NOTES SECTION.

Thank you all so much for all the donations🌞

SERIOUSLY, YOU ROCK!!!


GOD BLESS YOU ALL.💞


DISCLAIMER:
These readings are for entertainment purposes only!

In no way should you use these readings over your own discernment.

uooꟽ sǝɔsᴉԀ unS oǝꞀ holds no legal responsibility for decisions made based off of any of these readings.

Peace and prosperity,
Sammy🙏 AKA

~uooꟽ sǝɔsᴉԀ unS oǝꞀ~




#TarotReading #OracleReading  #Astrology #LoveReading #CareerReading #Zodiac #Aries #Leo #Sagittarius #Pisces #Cancer #Scorpio #Libra #Gemini #Aquarius #Taurus #Virgo #Capricorn

Flying

Post a Comment

0 Comments