Advertisement

The Haunted Hotel Where Faze Rug Encountered A GHOST (SCARIEST NIGHT EVER)

The Haunted Hotel Where Faze Rug Encountered A GHOST (SCARIEST NIGHT EVER) You have been asking me to visit this place for along time ever since my friend Faze Rug did an overnight challenge here at this haunted hotel.

Subscribe to Moe Sargi
Subscribe to Faze Rug

Become a member of my youtube channel for exclusive content, free giveaways, cool badges by your name and more:

New videos
SUBSCRIBE to OmarGoshTV ⇩


Get your fresh OmarGoshTV Merch here

FOLLOW my other channel ⇩


CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ⇩


Snapchat: @theomargosh

SEND US SOME FAM MAIL ⇩
P.O. Box 11098
Spring Hill, FL 34610

Professional Inquiries: TheOmarGosh@gmail.com

MORE INFO: Tonight my friend Moe Sargi and I are visited the famous haunted Hotel Del Coronado where my friend Faze Rug visited and was so scared that he ended not being able to spend the night.

About OmarGoshTV:
My channel is all about having fun, exploring new adventures and of course being humble. My content is safe for kids with no cursing (curse words) but still enjoyable for the entire family.

OmarGoshTV

faze,rug faze,challenges,faze clan,funny videos,vlogs,vlogging,daily vlogs,faze rug lamborghini,faze rug brother,faze rug girlfriend,molly eskam,fazerug,faze rug haunted tunnel,faze rug vlogs,faze rug best friend,faze podcast,faze rug lambo,faze rugs girlfriend,faze rug molly eskam,faze rug,rug,overnight,overnight challenge,faze rug overnight challenge,omargoshtv haunted hotel,coronado,kate morgan,scary videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments