Advertisement

Twin Flame DM wants the DF to be his Wife long term commitment coming!❤❤ DM is sorry he hurt his DF

Twin Flame DM wants the DF to be his Wife long term commitment coming!❤❤ DM is sorry he hurt his DF Long Term commitment and marriage is on the horizon for the collective group! The DM is so regretful for hurting his princess and is losing sleep over this. Has intense love for his DF.

For those whom have asked my paypal info is below. Thanks so much for your kind contributions!
www.paypal.com to brainytwingemini69@gmail.com



I am thrilled that I can share my gift with all of you to help you along this crazy love journey. The intuition and energy I channel is insane. I primarily channel through a daily journal and use the cards strictly as entertainment. Ironically the cards almost always flip as to what I have previously journalese.

twin flame,twin flames,soul mates,twin flame separation,divine feminine,divine masculine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments