Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (for digestion and *fertility, eep*) | Food Diary Friday | Melanie Murphy

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (for digestion and *fertility, eep*) | Food Diary Friday | Melanie Murphy I DID NUTRITIONAL THERAPY and this new Food Diary Friday shows how I incorporate the tips and advice from my nutritional therapist into my daily food and wellness/exercise routine, to help with digestion and fertility, before I start trying for a baby with Thomas next year!
► FOOD DIARY PLAYLIST:

► Follow me/say hi/stalk me here:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

► 'ME TIME' JOURNALS (for tracking all of your self care and mental/physical health rituals!)

► SONG (featuring me singing) by Amarante! Check them out:

Wim Hof BREATHING:

***What do you like the most about this series and what would you really enjoy more of in videos like this? Comment below!***

what i eat in a day,food diary friday,what i eat in a day digestion,what i eat in a day fertility,fertility,digestion,melanie murphy,nutritional therapy,melanie murphy food diary,melanie murphy diet,health,tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments